Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 21

Hello Blogosphere,
We are almost at the END OF SEASON 6 OF TVD!!!
Each episode I cry a little from the final Delena moments!



[WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!]

SOOOO... Jo and Alaric are FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!! So there were a few unexpected twists and turns and they never got to finish their vows but until then the wedding was going swimmingly, but I mean what did you expect from a Human/Ex-Gemini Witch twin wedding?

Let's just say Alaric and Jo did get married how cute would that have been? However we need to focus on the present. So at the end of the episode Jo got stabbed by sneaky sneaky Kai who turns invisible and all the windows got shattered causing Elena (aka Jo's Maid of Honour) to get hit and fall on the floor. There are many theories about how Elena was going to leave the show since NINA DOBREV IS LEAVING and I guess combining this ending with the next trailer gives us a hint to what it's going to be but you never really know with TVD. I think that Elena is dead, as my friend said "they can't just have her roaming around", or she could be paralysed or something but I think that's it.


Human Elena was fun for about 1 episode until she almost got killed by Momma Salvatore and then everything went hectic. I think that Season 7 is going to be primarily focused on the Salvatore's trying to get rid of their mother and her creepy Vampire/Witch Hybrid clan and maybe add Kai into that too. OMG Kai was so annoying and I was so sad for Jo. But let's address the Salvatore brother's bonding.

So Elena teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Stefan to try and get her current boyfriend Damon who is Stefan's brother to stop Damon from taking the cure and being with Elena until her dying moments? Sound's completely wack to me but it's TVD so WHO CARES!! I can't believe this though, when Stefan made Elena and Damon fight I was like STOPP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! I find Stefan extremely annoying when he is interfering with the Delena relationship. Thank GOD they made up for it by having some sweet time above in the roof of the barn doing what Jo and Alaric were supposed to do after their marriage *hint hint*. 


I think it's safe to say that we got a bit of retro Elena with the straight hair but Nina looked gorgeous in this gown and I think Damon can agree. AHHHH and the Steroline moments mixed with Liv and the new haircut and Tyler and what the HELL ARE MATT AND BONNIE PLANNING BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T WORK!!! 
Anyway I think I'll sign off now :) I guess you'll just have to wait for my reaction on the FINAL EPISODE WITH ELENA/NINA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!

Okies, see ya later xx




No comments:

Post a Comment