Friday 27 March 2015

ZAYN MALIK LEFT ONE DIRECTION

Vas Happenin' guys?

WARNING: ITS MADNESS AHEAD.


I don't know what to do. I still can't wrap my head around this. 2 days ago, 25 of March 2015, Zayn Malik has left One Direction, I can't believe it. When my friend told me this in school, I thought it was a total joke. I can't even listen to his voice, much less look at his name, without breaking down and being a complete mess.



ALL HELL BREAK LOSE WHEN ZAYN MALIK LEAVES ONE DIRECTION TO BE A NORMAL GUY BECAUSE HE CAN'T DEAL WITH THE STRESS. I'M STARTING TO CRY WHAT DO I DO AHHH ZAYN :'(


Zayn, I understand and respect your decision. You will always have my full support no matter what happens. Even if your name disappears from social media one day, you will always be in my heart, a 16 year old who had to be waken up in the morning by his mum to get to the X-Factor auditions. He and the boys got eliminated, but Simon Cowell saw potential in them and grouped them together. That was when One Direction was born. It was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened. When I found out about you guys in 2012, I was in love. You guys sang lyrics that normal guys would never say, you sing everything that a girl loves to hear, you change people's lives. I love One Direction so so much, you guys are inspiring and simply amazing. You guys are my anchor, my saviour, and everything that has kept me from breaking down. Your lyrics make me strong, they make me smile or cry at the beautifully written lyrics, sometimes happy, sometimes sad. I love them all equally. I love everything about you guys. You guys are definitely one of the most precious things I have that are worth living for. You make me a better person. Staying up all night, listening to your lyrics countless times, watching your music videos and crying with tears of happiness, stalking your twitter accounts and keeping track of what you guys were up to, staring at a poster at you guys when I'm sad already makes me feel ten times better. I love you guys to death, and I would do anything. And if it includes not being upset about you leaving, and try to move on, I will try my best anyway.
Zayn, I'm glad you followed your heart, and made the right decision, even if there are a lot of fans that will be upset. I'm definitely broken into little bits and pieces because of you leaving, but I know that I'll be okay, for you. I only hope happiness for you. I hope you're happier and having a life with less stress. Thank you for being in One Direction, the best band ever. Thank you for your beautiful voice. Thank you for saving lives with your lyrics. Thank you for loving all your fans, even if you don't know all of us. Thank you for everything you did for us. You are truly amazing, Zayn Malik, I love you, and I hope I'll get to see you soon.


ZAYN COME BACK IM DYING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU. YOU HAVE TO COME BACK. I NEED YOU. PLEASE ZAYN I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST, PLEASE DONT LEAVE. UGH ZAYN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE I HATE YOU SO MUCH *CRIES*. NO I LOVE YOU, IM SORRY, I JUST MISS YOU SO MUCH. ITS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE YOU LEFT AND IM NOT OKAY. I REALLY WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE EITHER. I DONT WANT YOU TO SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT. PLEASE COME BACK ZAYN. WE MISS YOU. WE LOVE YOU. ONE DIRECTION WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. THEY NEED YOU, WE NEED YOU. IM CRYING WHILST LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE SINGING NIGHT CHANGES NOW. PLEASE ZAYN PLEASE.


I don't know what to think anymore. I'm still trying to process that Zayn is gone. I'll never see him again. This is too much. I can't bear it. I'm having a mental breakdown now and crying constantly while listening to One Direction's songs. I'm glad they decided to continue One Direction as a four piece, but everyone knows its not going to be the same without Zayn. I miss Zayn so much it hurts. It's like losing someone you love, and I think it is. I love Zayn to bits and I don't regret it. There's a difference, to be loved and to be in love. I know even if he doesn't know my existence, he still loves me, as much as he loves all his fans around the earth. And I love him too. He's what kept me going.


One Direction has taught me so much and I'm ever so grateful for their existence. These 5 goofy lads have changed my life for the past 4 years and I'm not ashamed to admit how much I love them. Even with Zayn gone, I won't leave the fandom, because in that band, there are still 4 more lads that are willing to continue without their best friend for the sake of their career and their fans, and I love them a lot too. I will never stop loving One Direction, never ever. Even when I'm old, they will always be a blissful memory of my teenage life. I hope I can meet them one day :) 


For the millionth time, Zayn Malik and One Direction, I love you guys so so much, and I'm always here no matter what happens. Thank you for everything. So I guess now One Direction is just Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. It really will never be the same.



Zayn isn't in the band anymore. But in my heart, you lads will ALWAYS be One Direction.


I love you, Zayn. WE love you. Goodbye for now, and thank you so much for sharing yourself and your talent with the world in the best boyband ever. A toast to you, Zayn Malik, and for your five wonderful years in One Direction.



Love,
Kels x









No comments:

Post a Comment