Wednesday 18 March 2015

Insta-Rant


Hey bloggers!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure people in this century has an Instagram account or at least knows what Instagram is. If you don't, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? Just kidding. Instagram is a social network which allows us to take pictures and share them to everyone. We are also able to see what others are doing through their pictures and stalk them maybe?





Trust me, I love Instagram. But everything has their good and bad, so today's post will be about the struggles I have using Instagram.


-Themes
THESE ARE THE WORST. I struggle the most with these. People nowadays have really matching themes with perfect filters and pictures with perfect lighting. And my pictures are really boring and I never know which filter to use on vsco which results to rows and rows of bright and mismatching filters.

-Format
This pisses me off too. At one point white borders were really popular. So I started using them for all my pictures. Now everyone just goes back to the normal square pictures. In result, I deleted most of my pictures because of the white borders and the mismatching filters. But even now, I still struggle with the square pictures because my original picture was taken horizontally and in order to put in a square, I have to crop out some bits with enlarges the picture and makes it look kinda weird.

-Followers
God, people are so obsessed with followers these days. I used to follow these fashion accounts and instead of posting pictures of clothes and such, they just post a lot of shoutouts of other accounts which is really annoying and it fills up my feed with random account names that I have to follow before they 'delete' me. So eventually I unfollowed most of them.


-Captions
I don't know if anyone else struggles with this but I admit I do. My captions are pretty lame, just throwing in some quotes that doesn't relate to the picture, be like #selfie, putting in an emoji, etc. Totally irrelevant, and boring.



- Quality Pictures
The kind of pictures which have hella good lighting, bright colours, no need for any filters whatsoever, and the person in that picture is gorgeous. Its like those tumblr pictures you see everyone using that are really pretty. These kind of pictures are absolute goals, like everything is perfect. And for me its impossible for my photography to reach this level.

So thats my rant for today, the pictures that I put above are accounts that are really amazing and are totally goals so you should go check them out and click that follow button. Again, my post is no hate or any means to offend anyone and such, its just my own opinion :) My blog has 70 views!! I'm happy even if its not much for other people!!!

If you read and enjoyed this blog, thank you so much! Be sure to check out my previous blogs and to stay tuned for a new blog that I will be posting tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment