Friday 20 March 2015

Cinderella

Hello bloggers!!!



I watched Cinderella today and it was great. It was sad and beautiful at the same time. Everything was pretty much perfect. Since everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, I don't think anything I say will be counted as spoilers. But just in case,

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD.

When the story started with Ella and family, everything was so sweet and pleasant. The music was calm, the scene was pretty and everything was in place, nothing like reality.


FAMILY GOALS OR WHAT.

Then, her mom died soz. That sucked. Her mom made her promised to 'have courage and be kind', no matter what. She obviously kept her promise. Then her dad married her stepmother. She's horrible, even worst than she being in the Cinderella animated movie. Like mother like daughter, Ella's stepsisters' are horrible and quite stupid. Anastasia looks so much prettier than Drizella tho...or they look equally bad.


EVIL STEPMOTHER FT. TWEEDLEDUM AND TWEEDLEDEE ^

After that, her dad goes out on a trip, but a few months pass, and this guy announces that he was ill and he died. So that sucked. Like omg that was so sad. I was so caught up in the moment I almost cried :( The movie made me almost-cried like so many times. Honestly, its so deep it knows how to hit you in dem feels. Then the evil stepmother and her stepsister treats her like a maid, nah actually more like dirt. They're so so mean to her like why. Ella is super nice to them despite them being so cruel, making her stay in the attic and doing all the dirty work, without providing her a proper meal.
Even when they do provide her a 'meal', it's just their leftovers. And because Ella is so so kind, she gives her little bit of food to the mice, her friends, anyway. SHARING IS CARING KIDS.
One day, she tries to run away (I think she was) with her horse, then she came across a stag who was being hunted by the prince and his squad (squad goals is hunting together hahah). So then they meet and he introduced himself as an apprentice called Kit. I really do like the name Kit tho. In American Horror Story, Evan Peters is called Kit Walker. So Kit is in my good names for guys list right below Hunter. OKAY, so then the prince falls in love and hosts a ball which all the people are invited to, in hopes he will meet Ella once again. Its so cute tho.


YIN YANG HORSES AM I RIGHT.

Then yeah you know what happens. Its pretty obvious. She tries to go, her stepmother rips her dress, which I have to say, it was really really pretty okay. Jealous much, stepmonster? 


GORG.
Then she cries and its so sad to see her being treated like that even if she didn't deserve it. I feel like punching her stepmother and stepsisters. But she's too kind hearted to even think about it. I probably would've plan on stabbing her on something. Eh I can't be kind hearted like her, I get easily pissed off over every little thing hahaa. Okayyy back to the story, fairy godmother appears, stylish and all, ready to make some dreams come through and making everything gorgeous and magical.


THAT IS A PERFECT SHADE A BLUE AND SHE'S LIKE GLOWING WHERE CAN I FIND THIS MAGIC, ANYONE??
Most obvious part ever, 12 midnight strikes, she runs to her carriage, drops a glass slipper, OK THEN her stepmother finds the other glass slipper that she kept under the floorboards, broke it, gave part of it to one of the king's helpers and threatened him. RUDE AF. She's so mean. How could one be so mean to the other when the other's incredibly nice no matter what? I don't get that. She deserves to burn. After that the king's helpers goes to every house and lets every maiden try the glass slipper on, and if the slipper fits she shall be queen. I have no idea why they call it a glass slipper. Like, its a high heel right? I honestly don't know but whatever that's not the point. Stepmonster locks Ella in the attic and doesn't let her come out. But the other king's helper that's actually loyal, heard her singing and told the evil king's helper to search the house again. But because of the threat, he refuses and tells everyone to leave for another house. Then one of the guards took out their helmet and OH SNAP its the king himself!!! That was so funny hahaha you should've seen their faces, priceless! So they go up and asks Ella to try the glass slipper. No surprise the glass slipper is a perfect fit :D

So they got married a live happily ever after. The ending was truly beautiful. I wish her dad was alive to see that she has become queen. He would've been so proud, not that he isn't already. I really want to insert a picture of their wedding but I can't find it :( But I swear, its really pretty at the end. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous and the scene is perfect and everyone is so happy.


HERE'S A PIC OF THE NEW QUEEN OF THE LITTLE KINGDOM ANYWAY.

This movie is definitely worth it to watch. Its a 10 from me. Go get your tickets now!!!

I changed my template by the way, did you guys notice? I hope it looks better now, but take a mental note that I'm still trying to improve everyday!

If you read this blog and enjoyed it, thank you! Check out my previous posts for more :)

Lots of love,
Kels x


4 comments:

  1. lovely review :)

    - Autumn
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohmygod you're the first comment ever on my blog thank you so much i literally feel like crying rn :")

      Delete
  2. I love this film <3- http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete