Thursday 19 March 2015

MyNamesChai

Hey bloggers!

So I just started blogging only like 3 days ago, so I'm still quite new to this. Bare with me. I swear I'm trying to get better!!


Anyways, today's post will be about a youtuber I recently started watching. ^ ANOTHER CUTE BRITISH YOUTUBER YEAS KEEP 'EM COMIN'!!!


His youtube channel is called MyNamesChai, and he makes these videos that are really funny and creative. His name is Chai Cameron, pronounce as 'Chay'. He's a british youtuber (surprise surprise) He's from Brighton. 21 this year :D He also has a gaming channel on youtube called 'ChaiPlaysGames'. His real name is Chailis, from what I read on the Internet. He has about 200k subscribers I think, so he's pretty great! Plus, he's super cute too ;)



HE FAVOURITED MY TWEET!1!!!!1

So, I definitely recommend him because his content is really hilarious and it will brighten up your day by 10 times. He's also really nice to his fans on twitter and all :)
This post is a lot shorter than the others, but I've learnt that people prefer shorter and good content than long and boring ones. I'm trying my best to improve my blog at the moment by doing some research so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading! Be sure to check out my previous blogs too!

Lots of love,
Kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment