Monday 16 March 2015

American Horror Story- Season 1: Murder House

Hey there fellow bloggers, this is going to be my first post on my new blog and I'm so excited to see how will it turn out!!! This post is going to be about my review of a new tv show I started watching :)




Recently, I just finished my first term exams (yassss!) and started watching a tv show called 'American Horror Story' that was created on the year 2011 on FX in the US. The first season is called 'Murder House'. It tells the story of a family, husband and wife Ben and Vivien, and their daughter, Violet. Ben had an affair that lead to the whole family moving from Boston to LA for a fresh start. They bought a house which was known as the 'Murder House' because it was half the price of most houses they had seen in LA previously even though the seller had told them about the gay couple who lived there before had died inside that very house.

Vivien has not forgiven Ben for his betrayal, but she tries for the family's sake. Ben is seriously trying to fix his mistake but Vivien is just too hurt to forgive him for all the betrayal and lies he told, and I feel bad for the both of them. Hopefully they're a happy family now :) Violet, who's a suicidal teenage girl that gets bullied in school and cuts herself, meets a teenage boy named Tate, and they grow closer as each day passes in that house. They are seriously otp. I ship them so much. Violate (Violet & Tate) all the way!! They are goals af. I need Tate in my life, he's so adorable omg <3 A lot of people and events that occurred in the show was pretty scary and creepy, but I still like it all the same because of the excitement and intensity, as I'm always dying to know what happens because of my love for happily ever afters (don't judge).

I have officially become obsessed over American Horror Story so now I'm pretty much just sitting in front of the computer all day watching it and stuffing my face with loads of snacks. It's one of the definition of happiness for me haha :) Now I'm so excited to continue to Season 2 ahh!!! Hopefully I'll get to finish all 4 seasons by next week ^

Okay, so let me explain what this blog will be about. It will basically be a blog where my reviews, rants, opinions and such will be put in. Btw, my mom's the one who inspired me to create a blog so kudos to her :) I created this blog to:
  1. Improve my creative writing as I like to read and write stories
  2. Use whatever free time I have productively 
  3. To talk (well, type) about my interests and such as much as I want
  4. I have this habit of announcing everything and anything thats happening around me to my friends and family which bores them so this blog is just for me to let out everything without the fear of annoying and irritating anyone.
  5. I just like typing I guess?
  6. Have fun and take my mind off things :D
If you miraculously noticed my new blog and enjoyed it, thank you!

Lots of love,
Kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment